1.According to the material, can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, plastic, brass, zinc alloy faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories.
2. According to the function, can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink taps and electric faucet (porcelain electric faucet), with the improvement of living standards, can quickly heat the faucet (ceramic electric faucet) more and more consumed Welcome, is expected to lead the tap the new protagonist of revolution.
3. According to the structure to points, but also can be divided into single, double and triple taps. In addition, there is a single handle and double handle points. Single can be accessed by cold water pipes or hot water pipes; double can be connected at the same time hot and cold two pipes, used for bathroom basins and kitchen sinks with hot water supply faucet; triple remove hot and cold water in addition to two Pipelines, but also can be connected to the shower nozzle, mainly for the bathtub faucet. Single-handle faucet can adjust the temperature of hot and cold water through a handle, double handle need to adjust the cold water pipe and hot water pipe to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to open the way to points, can be divided into spiral, wrench, lift Kai and induction and so on. Spiral handle to open, you want to rotate a lot of laps; wrench-style handle generally only need to rotate 90 degrees; lift handle just lift up to the water; induction faucet as long as the handle reaches the tap, it will automatically water. In addition, there is a delay off the tap, switch off, the water will flow again for a few seconds to stop, so shut the tap when the hands stained with dirt can be washed again.
5. Divided by the spool, can be divided into rubber core (slow open spool), ceramic spool (quick open spool) and stainless steel spool, and several other. The most important impact on the quality of the tap is the spool. Most of the faucets with rubber core are helical cast iron faucets, which have basically been eliminated. The ceramic valve faucets have appeared in recent years with good quality and common quality. Stainless steel spools are more suitable for poor water quality areas.
Faucet water purifier
The main water purification technology for tap water purifiers are the following:
(1) Activated carbon technology Activated carbon as the leading water purifier water purification materials, nano-active filter adsorption capacity is relatively good, adsorption of water in the chlorine before, heavy metals, and pesticides have a relatively good filtering effect.
(2) The hollow fiber membrane technology-based hollow fiber water purification technology can filter out the vast majority of contaminants in the water, filter to be regularly replaced.
(3) Ceramics and nano-KDF technology Most domestic products are based on microporous ceramic filter and nano-KDF filter, to chlorine ball, alkaline ball-based water purification technology, the water flow is greater than the use of hollow fiber technology Water purifier, ceramic filter can be used repeatedly brush, to a certain life, the need to regularly replace the filter.
Faucet production process:
Copper Ingots → Dissolution → Casting (Low-grade Casting with Casting, High-quality Faucets by Gravity Casting) → Casting Cleaning → Casting Inspection → Machining → Tolerance Inspection → Leak Test → Grinding → Surface Inspection → Plating → Plating Inspection → Assembly → Water leak test → finished product inspection → packaging → factory.
Casting: low-grade cast with a cast, high-quality faucet gravity casting, a relatively new technology is die-casting, a pressure forming similar to the same zinc alloy die-casting process.
Quality control: Before the finished product quality control in the production process by the quality control, post-product to packaging by the quality assurance part of the sampling, mainly to check the product packaging, display.